Meet the new 2014 Buick LaCrosse! Yesterday Buick put the evolution of the landmark luxury sedan on display for all the world to see. The new LaCrosse offers new design cues, both inside and out as well as new advanced safety technologies and enhanced connectivity.
Check out these interior improvements:
- The interior is contemporary with new seats made from enhanced materials
- A redesigned instrument panel and console
- An all new Ultra Luxury Interior Package
- Next Generation IntelliLink infotainment system
So what exactly is the Ultra Luxury Package? In addition to all of the standard luxury you can expect with your new Buick you will also get:
- Sangria seating color
- Ebony accents
- Tamo Ash wood decor
- Anline Leather Seats
To keep you and your family safe, take a look at this long list of features:
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lane Change Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Automatic Collision Preparation.
- GM’s patented Safety Alert Seat works with these features, providing seat vibration pulses indicating the direction of a potential crash threat.
- Available adaptive cruise control will adjust your speed for you when it senses you’re getting too close to another vehicle.