The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic and Spark will be the first vehicles ever to be available with Apple’s Genius Software Siri! Siri, an intelligent assistant that helps you get things done just by asking it!
The Sonic and Spark are the first vehicles to offer the software completely eyes and hands free. Through the cars’ standard Chevrolet MyLink, customers with a compatible iPhone (iOS6) can direct Siri to perform a number of tasks while thye safely keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the wheel. You will be able to interact with Siri with nothing more than your voice. There’ll be no need to take your hands off the wheel, or your eyes off the road.
You will be able to use Siri to do the following:
- Make voice-activated, hands-free calls to contacts in their iPhone.
- Play songs from their iTunes libraries.
- Listen to, and compose and send iMessages or text messages to anyone in your saved contacts or a phone number you have memorized.
- Access your calender and add appointments.
- Minimize distraction even more by keeping the screen of your iPhone from lighting up, even when Siri answers your questions.
To learn more about the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic or Spark, email us at SweeneySales@SweeneyCars.com or visit www.sweeneychevrolet.com!